2015 BOSA Awards Logo – Best Of Show Arcade Machine Awards Logo
Boca Raton, Florida (PRWEB) Mar 24, 2015
Marking a fourth year together, BMIGaming.com and The Stinger Report strictly announced a winners of a rarely expected Best Of Show Arcade Machine Awards (BOSA) for 2015.
The Best Of Show Arcade Machine Awards recognizes and honors a best in new arcade appurtenance and party device innovation, creativity, focus and technology, from products seen and reviewed during a 2014 IAAPA Attractions Expo.
The BOSA Awards have turn a remarkable ‘mark of excellent’ within a party industry. Growing in distance any year, a BOSA continues to draft new arcade and party zone trends, and a use of sparkling and innovative new party technologies. This year, a BOSA Awards continues to enhance with a new ‘Motion Simulators, Motion Rides and Interactive Motion Games ‘ category, for a sum of 4 apart party appurtenance awards
Finalists for a Best Of Show Arcade Machine Awards are reserved scores by a row comprised of 8 judges from a staff during BMIGaming.com and The Stinger Report, formed on 5 areas of significance : Game Playability / Enjoyment, Game Originality / Uniqueness, Market Relevance, Earning Potential and Game Pricing.
Each BOSA Awards difficulty offers usually a intensity for products to be awarded possibly a Gold, Silver or Bronze Medal, or ‘Notable Mention’ Award.
All 2015 BOSA Award winners will be respected during a annual Amusement Expo in Las Vegas subsequent week, and this year’s endowment winning products are featured on a BOSA Awards Page : http://www.bmigaming.com/bosa
Click here for a PDF chronicle of this press recover with endowment leader pattern links
- Category One : Video Arcade Games
- Gold Medal Award : Jurassic Park Arcade Motion Deluxe | Raw Thrills
- Silver Medal Award : Sega Showdown Special Attraction | SEGA Amusements
- Bronze Medal Award : Pump It Up Prime 2015 CX | Andamiro Entertainment
- Notable Mention : Armed Resistance DLX | Universal Space
Category Two : Videmption Arcade Games
- Gold Medal Award : Fishbowl Frenzy | Team Play, Inc
- Silver Medal Award : Kung Fu Panda : Dojo Mojo | Innovative Concepts In Entertainment
- Bronze Medal Award : Flying Tickets Arcade | Adrenaline Amusements
- Notable Mention : Shooting Mania Arcade | LAI Games
Category Three : Redemption Arcade Games
- Gold Medal Award : Panning For Gold Arcade | Universal Space
- Silver Medal Award : Zombie Snatcher | Toccata Gaming
- Bronze Medal Award : SpinDrome | Benchmark Games
- Notable Mention : Gold Fishin’ Arcade | Innovative Concepts In Entertainment
Category Four : Motion Simulators / Interactive Rides -
- Gold Medal Award : Valkyrie Interactive Motion Theater | Simuline
- Silver Medal Award : SuperNova XD Cinema Motion Ride | DOF Robotics
To perspective disdainful live-action diversion video clips, diversion pictures, diversion dimensions, diversion prices and obtain some-more information on all 2015 BOSA Awards Arcade Machine Winners, greatfully revisit : http://www.bmigaming.com/bosa
BOSA Awards | Presenter Backgrounds -
BMIGaming.com / BMI Worldwide | The world’s largest online distributor of amusements, arcade and emancipation games, suit simulators, kiddie rides, sports, song and vending equipment. Offers business in over 100 countries party products from over 85 tellurian manufacturers, and specializes in Arcade, FEC (Family Entertainment Center) and LBE (Location-Based Entertainment) consulting, site feasibility, design, theme, purchasing and designation services.
Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, BMI Worldwide (parent of BMIGaming.com) has informal offices in Salt Lake City, Utah and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, tellurian sales offices in Bogota, Colombia, Cape Town, South Africa and Brisbane, Australia, with additional offices to open in Europe and Asia in Q4 / 2015.
The Stinger Report / KWP Limited | Based in London, The Stinger Report has been commenting on new party trends and party technologies for over 20 years, and sister organisation KWP Limited provides party attention consultancy to vast clients around a world. KWP Limited is also a owner of a not-for distinction DNA Association, that focuses exclusively on a Digital Out-of Home Interactive Entertainment (DOE) zone for a members worldwide.