PALO ALTO, Calif. (PRWEB)
June 05, 2018
IdentityMind Global™, Digital Identities You Can Trust, currently announced a evident accessibility of Version 2.0 of a award-winning, devoted digital identities height for risk and compliance. The new height is focused on advancing transaction monitoring for anti-money laundering (AML) by a introduction of a user-centric, risk-based approach, that regulators favor. It is designed to yield users with a industry’s many accurate and fit AML correspondence formula by energetic modeling, a pure entrance framework, and contextual temperament investigate designed to assistance supercharge a company’s correspondence efforts.
“Version 2.0 of a marketplace tested and globally proven height introduces elemental changes to a user interface and analytics creation users behind transactions, and their digital representation, a centerpiece for investigate and investigate of correspondence and risk slackening operations,” pronounced Garrett Gafke, CEO, IdentityMind Global. “It is a usually height formed on digital identities that centers on a believe of a user during a forefront of a analysis.”
Version 2.0 represents a perfection of years of investigate in digital identities, appurtenance learning, curiosity detection, regulatory compliance, product growth and tighten conference with IdentityMind clients. It enables clients’ correspondence and risk analysts to put in place a risk-based proceed formed on a bargain of a user behind a transaction.
According to Gafke, IdentityMind’s Version 2.0 is:
- Dynamic: It adapts to a stream conditions of a users, a environment, and it “learns” from a activity that is holding place.
- Contextual: It understands that one set of users are significantly operative differently compared to other users. For example, it understands that a cost of Bitcoin is some-more flighty currently than tomorrow is applicable to bargain a risk of a given transaction or user.
- Transparent: Risk and correspondence analysts need to be means to know because a complement took a certain decision, and they need to be means to adjust when necessary.
According to IdentityMind, a risk-based proceed is a methodology that reduces a cost of compliance. This methodology is adored by regulators as settled in a Bank Secrecy Act in a United States and some-more widely endorsed by a Financial Action Task Force (FATF). The grounds is that it enables organizations to be some-more effective by requesting risk slackening techniques co-ordinate to a risks identified.
Version 2.0 also puts to rest a “build vs. buy” maze some companies face in their correspondence and risk operations. Homebuilt, exclusive solutions need poignant tellurian and collateral resources to build and say for their fraud, risk and correspondence operations. IdentityMind’s SaaS-based resolution on a other palm delivers new, absolute facilities uninterrupted while enabling analysts to concentration on their core competencies and responsibilities.
Version 2.0 has been designed to accommodate all a regulatory correspondence mandate and needs of existent clients and markets IdentityMind addresses including:
- Financial institutions: Providing a industry’s initial cryptocurrency risk-based transaction monitoring for AML.
- Credit unions and village banks: Facilitate imperative correspondence to equivocate financial and reputational damage.
- Money services businesses (MSBs): Helps MSBs strengthen their platforms by assembly correspondence mandate and safeguarding opposite income laundering.
- Cryptocurrency exchanges: Enables cryptocurrency exchanges to perform transaction monitoring on crypto transactions. IdentityMind supports many digital currencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and others.
- Marketplaces: Provides a digital identity, risk-based proceed on a repute of people who correlate with any other on marketplaces.
Features of Version 2.0 include:
- Generate alerts: Takes a risk-based approach, user centric alerts and chronological flaw (IQR).
- Optimized UI: Enables analysts to effectively examination alerts regulating curiosity detection, transaction story and views into income transfer, counterpart organisation comparisons, and IQR chronological view.
- Decision by date (SLAs): Helps accommodate regulatory deadlines for SAR filings.
- Case management: Provides optimized perspective for investigators, email communication and and workflow.
- Cryptocurrency risk assessment: Provides risk flags, risk scores (range), real-time alerts, transaction monitoring policies, graphical perspective of transactions.
- Reporting: Delivers AML module reports for auditors and examiners.
“IdentityMind’s Version 2.0 height provides a risk and digital identity-based resolution that helps establish a suitable risk turn of any user,” pronounced Julie Conroy, Research Director for Aite Group’s Retail Banking Payments practice. “In doing so, IdentityMind helps businesses strengthen opposite unlawful activities, yield actionable insights into their AML program, comprehend larger operational efficiencies, and accommodate regulatory requirements.”
“We have been regulating a IdentityMind height given we started a operations,” pronounced Martin Kopacz, Compliance Officer, Xapo. “It provides a indispensable services for implementing a KYC and AML cost-effective, risk-based proceed worldwide. IdentityMind group has demonstrated joining to a group by operative on specific facilities that accommodate a operational needs.”
- Video: IdentityMind 2.0 Intro Video
- Datasheet: Transaction Monitoring 2.0 Datasheet
- Jun 6 Webinar: IdentityMind 2.0: How Clients Our Clients Helped Us Shape Transaction Monitoring
- Web: Superior AML
- Guide: Identity Proofing and Corroboration
About IdentityMind Global
IdentityMind Global, Digital Identities You Can Trust, provides a SaaS height that builds, maintains and analyzes digital identities worldwide, permitting companies to perform temperament proofing, risk-based authentication, regulatory identification, and to detect and forestall temperament fraud. Built-in transaction monitoring enables e-commerce rascal prevention, anti-money laundering (AML), and opposite terrorism financing (CTF). Our law eDNA™ record firmly marks a entities concerned in any transaction (e.g. onboarding, comment origination, income transfers, online payments, etc.) to build singular digital temperament trust reputations. This repute is anonymously common between business in IdentityMind’s Global Identity Network. For some-more information, revisit IdentityMind on Web, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blog, and Google+.
© 2018 IdentityMind Global. All rights reserved. IdentityMind Global and a IdentityMind trademark are trademarks or purebred trademarks of IdentityMind Global in a United States and other countries. All other brand, use or product names are trademarks or purebred trademarks of their particular companies or owners.
Director of Corporate Communications