We’ve severely softened efficiencies in a credentialing, focus government and generally a picture storing apportionment of a software,” pronounced Mike Aha, Director of Development.
NASHUA, N.H. (PRWEB)
May 07, 2018
IntelliSoft Group, a heading provider of medical credentialing, provider enrollment and agreement government software, as good as certification corroboration classification (CVO) business services, will underline a latest chronicle of IntelliCred and IntelliContract program during a National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) Annual Conference on May 7-9 during a Westin Kirkland Resort in Scottsdale, AZ.
Improvements accessible in IntelliSoft’s Version 16 will assistance safeguard organizations sojourn agreeable with Title 42 CFR 455 Regulations. In addition, a software’s feature-rich functionality gives users a ability to:
- Automate DEA, OIG, Pharmacist and PIC permit verifications and persisting monitoring processes.
- Easily rise and news on all data, and stay on tip of failing credentials, by involuntary alerts and notifications.
- Streamline hit management. Sophisticated tracking enables users to stay in full control of agreement obligations (i.e. report email alerts for critical dates, deadlines, tasks, payments and arriving death dates).
- Automate form execution for pharmacy credentialing.
- Complete pharmacy demographic verifications by a services of a certification corroboration classification (CVO).
“We have worked closely with several pivotal clients, and a staff of a CVO multiplication to supplement poignant functionality to this latest version. We’ve severely softened efficiencies in a credentialing, focus government and generally a picture storing apportionment of a software,” pronounced Mike Aha, Director of Development.
For additional information on IntelliCred and IntelliContract, attendees during NCPDP can revisit us during counter #121 during a conference, or hit a deputy during any time around a website http://www.intellisoftgroup.com.
About IntelliSoft Group
Based in Nashua, NH, IntelliSoft Group is a heading provider of medical credentialing, provider enrollment, and agreement government program in multiple with CVO business services. The company’s products, IntelliCred, IntelliApp, and IntelliContract are used by hundreds of medical systems, hospitals, managed caring organizations, PBM’s, certification corroboration organizations, dental groups, optometrist offices, particular use associations, and sub-acute medical organizations. IntelliSoft Group’s CVO Division, IntelliCVO, offers one of a many innovative certification corroboration services accessible for business that need a proxy or full-time outsourcing option. Learn some-more by visiting a IntelliSoft Group website during http://www.intellisoftgroup.com/.