It’s critical for organizations of all sizes to have a right collection to scrupulously conduct their sundry correspondence needs. That’s because KnowBe4 offers a KnowBe4 Compliance Manager – ideal for those looking to reinstate old-fashioned spreadsheets with an easier solution. -Stu Sjouwerman, CEO, KnowBe4
TAMPA BAY, Fla. (PRWEB)
June 05, 2018
KnowBe4, provider of a world’s largest confidence recognition training and unnatural phishing platform, currently announced that it expelled a investigate news on correspondence management. The investigate surveyed 1,872 cybersecurity professionals and is timely as these practitioners are navigating changing correspondence standards like GDPR that launched final week.
Key commentary from a news include:
- The penalties compared with a disaster to approve with a several regulations to that organizations are theme can be poignant (such as GDPR’s adult to €20 million or 4 percent of annual tellurian revenue) and can emanate a accumulation of both financial and non-financial consequences.
- Most organizations contingency lane a poignant series of inner controls and business processes in sequence to turn agreeable with a several regulations and regulatory frameworks to that they are subject.
- The immeasurable infancy of organizations surveyed go by during slightest dual inner and/or outmost audits any year, though some-more than 15 percent go by 6 or some-more such audits any year.
- Nearly two-thirds of a organizations surveyed are regulating spreadsheets to conduct their correspondence process, though a use of spreadsheets is an emasculate proceed to conduct a compliance- and audit-related tasks for all though a smallest organizations.
- Most organizations have possibly not evaluated correspondence (forty-two percent) and review government products or have finished so in a past (forty percent), though fifty one percent are meddlesome in a use of SaaS-based applications that would revoke a time compulsory to prove their correspondence goals and that would significantly revoke a costs compared with correspondence management.
- The investigate found that many organizations say a poignant series of published Policies, one-third of a organizations surveyed say some-more than 25 published policies and some-more than two-thirds say some-more than five.
The news records one of a problems with handling so many correspondence policies is that a government problem is not linear. Because there are interrelationships between policies, such as handling a same information sets in opposite ways, handling 10 opposite correspondence policies is some-more than twice as formidable and formidable as handling only five. Consequently, a flourishing series of correspondence policies that organizations contingency residence means possibly that a flourishing share of IT resources contingency be clinging to handling these policies, or that new ways of correspondence government contingency be found.
“It’s critical for organizations of all sizes to have a right collection to scrupulously conduct their sundry correspondence needs,” pronounced Stu Sjouwerman, CEO, KnowBe4. “That’s because KnowBe4 offers a KnowBe4 Compliance Manager – ideal for those looking to reinstate old-fashioned spreadsheets with an easier, some-more docile resolution to approve with so many regulations and laws.”
KnowBe4 Compliance Manager (KCM) simplifies a complexities of ongoing correspondence initiatives and reduces a burdens during auditing cycles that organizations face. With easy doing and automation, a apparatus is both time and cost efficient.
To download a full investigate report, get it here. For some-more information on KnowBe4, revisit http://www.knowbe4.com.
KnowBe4, a provider of a world’s largest integrated new-school confidence recognition training and unnatural phishing platform, is used by some-more than 18,000 organizations worldwide. Founded by information and IT confidence consultant Stu Sjouwerman, KnowBe4 helps organizations residence a tellurian component of confidence by lifting recognition of ransomware, CEO rascal and other amicable engineering strategy by a new-school proceed to confidence recognition training. Kevin Mitnick, internationally famous mechanism confidence consultant and KnowBe4’s Chief Hacking Officer, helped pattern KnowBe4’s training formed on his well-documented amicable engineering tactics. Thousands of organizations trust KnowBe4 to muster their end-users as a final line of corporate IT defense.
Number 231 on a 2017 Inc. 500 list, #70 on 2017 Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 and #2 in Cybersecurity Ventures Cybersecurity 500. KnowBe4 is headquartered in Tampa Bay, Florida with European offices in England and a Netherlands.