Bus Simulator 2015 available now for iPhone, iPad and Android
Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) February 24, 2015
People who’ve always wondered what it would feel like to get behind the wheel of a bus and pick up and drop off passengers, navigate through traffic, manage multiple dashboard controls, and adjust to changing weather conditions, can now head to the App Store or Google Play and pick up the new no-cost app Bus Simulator 2015.
Created by Ovilex Soft, Bus Simulator 2015 has been designed with the same meticulous attention-to-detail and next generation graphics as the company’s other popular and highly-rated driving simulation apps, which include: Real Driving 3D, Truck Driving 3D, Motorcycle Driving 3D and more. Users can simply go for a ride and experience what it’s like to get behind the wheel of an actual bus, or just like a real bus driver they can follow a designated route that involves picking up and dropping off passengers.
Described by an enthusiastic user as “very fun to play and addictive”, Bus Simulator 2015’s special features include:
- 15 ultra-realistic buses to choose from, including double-decker, school bus, articulated and more.
- Lifelike driver controls, including responsive steering, tilt steering, gauges, open/close door button, and more.
- Several realistic maps to choose form, including Los Angeles, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Alaska and more.
- Multiple location options, including city, countryside, mountain, desert, and snowy terrain.
- Custom weather conditions.
- An intelligent traffic system.
- Highly-detailed interiors and animated sequences for when passengers board and disembark the bus.
- Realistic visual damage resulting from collisions with other vehicles or obstacles (e.g. trees, poles, etc.).
“Fans of our other releases have come to expect a very high level of detail and realism from our driving simulation apps, and we worked extremely to make sure that Bus Simulator 2015 met that standard for excellence, and would be considered simply the best bus game available,” commented Marusac Alexandru of Ovilex Soft. “And at the same time, we made sure that Bus Driving 2015 was a lot of fun, and full of exciting new challenges!”
Bus Simulator 2015, the new no-cost bus driving simulator app from Ovilex Soft, is available now for iOS devices from the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/app/bus-simulator-2015/id959865119, and for Android devices from Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ovilex.bussimulator2015.
Additional app information, including screenshots and a video trailer, is available at http://www.ovilex.com/app/bus-simulator-2015.
For all other information or media inquiries, contact Mark Johnson on behalf of Ovilex Soft at +1 408 757 0156 or press (at)appshout(dot)com.
About Ovilex Soft
Ovilex Soft is a new games company that focuses on making the best simulators on Google Play and the App Store. With a variety of planned future projects and continuous attention to quality control, the company will became an important developer within the simulator/racing game market.
Olivex Soft also helps ensure the quality of their products by keeping contact directly with their large audience of games players via the company’s site forum at: http://www.ovilex.com/forum/