Italian Yummy: Every day a new recipe available now for iPhone and iPad
With Italian Yummy, absolutely anyone can enjoy an authentic Italian cooking experience anytime they wish
Cupertino,CA (PRWEB) March 14, 2015
An old Italian proverb advises people to “mangiare per vivere e non vivere per mangiare” — which translates as “eat to live and not live to eat”. And while this is indeed wise counsel, the folks who came up with this recommendation would surely make an exception for those who download the brilliant new iPhone and iPad app Italian Yummy: Every day a new recipe.
Available at no-cost and developed by Mattia Confalonieri, Italian Yummy delivers users a new, authentic Italian recipe each day covering every taste and preference imaginable:from classic cuisine to modern creations. Each recipe is accompanied by:
- The full, formal name of the dish (e.g. “Schiacciata” or “Passata di pomodoro”)
- Beautiful, artistic HD photos
- A brief description of the dish
- The number of courses
- The degree of difficulty
- Calories per serving (Kcal)
- A list of ingredients
- Simple step-by-step preparation instructions
- Preparation time
Also, each recipe is featured with icons that highlight the dish’s various dietary aspects, such as whether it is: spicy, suitable for vegetarians, contains lactose, or contains gluten.There’s even a thoughtful icon to let users know if preparing a disk is going to be on “Budget Friendly” (i.e. not expensive to prepare).
At the same time, users can search Italian Yummy’s vast recipe database to find thousands of meal ideas and possibilities. Searches can be made via keywords or ingredients, and filtered by everything from dietary aspects, calorie level, whether cooking is required, degree of difficulty, cooking duration, cost level, ingredients remaining in the pantry, and there’s even a brilliant “Chromo Recipes” feature to find dishes based on their principal color. What’s more, all searches can be conducted offline, which is not just convenient, but reduces bandwidth usage.
Other Italian Yummy special features include the option for users to:
- Comment on recipes by instantly adding notes.
- Add a photo of their creation and share it with their friends, followers and fans via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, WhatsApp, email and SMS).
- Click the “Me Gusta” (“I Like”) button for to organize and advertise their favorite recipes.
- Add recipes to their calendar, which helps when planning meals.
- Create a shopping list directly from each recipe.
- Try the “Surprise Menu” an access a randomly-selected disk or full menu.
- Create a printable shopping list.
- Learn about the cooking time for fundamental foods, and for different cooking methods.
“With Italian Yummy, absolutely anyone can enjoy an authentic Italian cooking experience anytime they wish,” commented Mattia Confalonieri. “Finding recipes to suit any taste, preference, mood and occasion is fast and easy. And best of all, users don’t have to be skilled chefs. They can be total beginners. In less time then they imagine, they’ll be creating delicious, mouth-watering dishes and meals – and having the time of their life!”
Italian Yummy: Every day a new recipe, the new app that features daily recipes, a huge searchable database, social sharing and more, is available now at no-cost from the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/app/italian-yummy-every-day-new/id779430687.
Additional app information, including a trailer video, is available at http://www.italianyummy.com.
For all other information or media inquiries, contact Mark Johnson on behalf of Mattia Confalonieri Inc. at +1 408 757 0156 or press (at)appshout(dot)com.
About 42 Srl
Based in Milan, Italy, 42 Srl is the creation of experienced developer Mattia Confalonieri and Valentina Picco and focusses on the development of mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Piccole Ricette (Italian version of Italian Yummy, with over 1 million downloads in Italy)
- Cocktails by Italian Yummy
- Mango – Calories counter and Diet tracking
Learn more: http://www.42srl.it