WESTPORT, CT (PRWEB) Mar 24, 2015
Silicene Labs®, a government consultancy and publisher focused on 2D materials led by Dr. Lok C. Lew Yan Voon, one of a world’s many initial 2D materials scientists, is gratified to offer a second book of a 2D Materials Briefing Book™ – a courtesy customary collection for this insubordinate field.
Two-dimensional Materials, such as Graphene and Silicene, continue to beget outrageous fad in labs, during courtesy events, and inside corporate boardrooms, since a world’s many shining minds commend that countless industries, including semiconductors and transportation, face intrusion from them.
According to Jed Ferdinand, co-founder of Silicene Labs, “The 2D Materials Briefing Book™ fills a many indispensable blank left by a outrageous consultancies, that are too bustling addressing ‘yesterday’s problems’ rather than focusing their courtesy on (what will certainly be) a base means of tomorrow’s disruption. Moreover, Silicene Labs is respected to offer as a voice in a desert, that not usually screams “disruption,” though is peaceful to brand who faces it, to what border they’ll be impacted, and when it’s going to occur.”
A core striking within a 2D Materials Briefing Book is a Silicene Labs 2D Materials Road-Heat Map™, that presents readers with a ‘30,000 foot’ viewpoint of a 10 many earnest applications for Graphene, Silicene, Germanene, Phosphorene, and Molybdenum disulfide (MoS2), and a impact those applications will have on 30 vital industries.
The 2D Materials Briefing Book™ also includes Silicene Labs’ proprietary, patent-pending indices and consult information generated from a row of 15 eminent experts in a field, including:
- Mr. James Baker, National Graphene Institute (UK)
- Dr. John Boeckl, Air Force Research Laboratory (USA)
- Dr. Linyou Cao, North Carolina State University (USA)
- Dr. Karl Coleman, Founder – Applied Graphene Materials (UK)
- Dr. Ayan Datta, Professor – Indian Association for a Cultivation of Science (India)
- Dr. Vladimir Falko, Professor – Lancaster University (UK)
- Dr. Debdeep Jena, Professor – University of Notre Dame (USA)
- Dr. Guy Le Lay, Professor – Aix-Marseille University (France)
- Dr. Melbs LeMieux, Founder – C3 Nano (USA)
- Dr. Lok Lew Yan Voon, Co-Founder – Silicene Labs, LLC (USA)
- Dr. Timothy Osborn, Researcher – University of Dayton (USA)
- Dr. Andreas Ruediger, Professor – University of Quebec (Canada)
- Dr. Frank Schwierz, Professor – Technische Universitat ILMENAU (Germany)
- Dr. Kehui Wu, Professor – Chinese Academy of Sciences (China)
- Dr. Mingsheng Xu, Professor – Zhejiang University (China)
In addition, a news depicts a insubordinate Pyramid Waves™ graphic, opposite that a stream swell of any of these 5 materials is plotted vis-à-vis a picturesque timeline, and relations to any other. Silicene Labs combined a Pyramid Waves™ indication to offer as a new paradigm, that is architected to yield optimal context during a ‘20,000 foot’ turn for business leaders.
The Second Edition, 2D Materials Briefing Book™ contains 76-pages of overwhelming graphics, exclusive indices on five, key, nanomaterials, and actionable insights, via — all of that are finished in a beautiful tapestry of character and color. The 2D Materials Briefing Book™ was labelled for widespread tellurian access, and can be purchased on Silicene.com for $695 USD.
For a singular time, Silicene Labs is also charity a initial (2014) emanate of a 2D Materials Briefing Book™ – a $695 value – giveaway of charge. To download your giveaway duplicate revisit a web site during Silicene.com.