“We are vehement to confederate with Bitbucket to capacitate digital product teams to centralize chronicle control for both designs and formula on a Bitbucket platform”, Tim Keough, CEO, Sympli
October 17, 2018
Sympli, an craving DesignOps height that streamlines partnership and coordination between designers, developers, and digital product teams to broach digital products faster and easier currently announced a formation of Sympli’s Versions resolution with Atlassian Bitbucket. Versions is a vital step brazen for designers, permitting them to conduct pattern files from thought by high-fidelity designs – tracking all changes, visually merging changes from mixed designers, and, now, permitting pattern files to be stored and tracked in Bitbucket, where growth teams are handling their code.
“We are vehement to confederate with Bitbucket to capacitate digital product teams to centralize chronicle control for both designs and formula on a Bitbucket platform,” pronounced Tim Keough, CEO of Sympli. “Sympli’s Versions, total with Bitbucket, allows digital product teams to boost potency by leveraging complicated collection and processes like Git and Bitbucket to conduct designs only like they conduct code.”
Versions with a Bitbucket formation offers designers a ability to:
- Edit mockups or collection of a pattern complement but carrying to harmonise counterpart activity on a same files.
- Run pattern experiments or pattern new product facilities but interfering with others, and afterwards solve conflicts and/or combine changes automatically by a visible and easy-to-use interface.
- Browse and examination change sets and perspective and/or review pattern versions around a web or desktop app around approach formation with plan government tools, gripping users on a same page with teammates and managers.
- Visually name changes to embody in a “checked in” chronicle and replace other changes on an individual, change-by-change basis.
- Access Versions directly from a Mac OS Finder formation to streamline entrance and simply transition from Dropbox or other common drives.
- Store pattern files with digital product formula in a same Bitbucket repository or a design-specific repository
- Choose between open cloud, private cloud and on-premise deployments.
A video proof of Versions here and learn some-more during versions.sympli.io.
Started in 2015 and formed in Washington D.C., Sympli is a DesignOps height that helps digital product growth teams build web and mobile apps faster and easier with collaboration, communication, chronicle control, programmed pattern handoff, and doing tools. Sympli is integrated with Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Android Studio, Xcode, Slack, and Atlassian Jira. https://www.sympli.io