October 17, 2018
TrackViaTM, a heading low-code workflow government height for operations, will be hosting a webinar featuring Forrester VP and principal researcher John R. Rymer entitled “Defy Resource Constraints: How a Business and IT Partner to Automate Critical Processes.” Rymer will lead a contention with Aaron Silberberg, business solutions manager, and Eric Crozier, CIO, both from KS Industries. The webinar will be hold Oct. 25, 2018 during 1pm ET. Registration (http://bit.ly/TV-Webinar) is compulsory to attend.
WHAT: “Defy Resource Constraints: How a Business and IT Partner to Automate Critical Processes”
IT growth resources are wanting so they are indifferent for a biggest, many formidable projects. Yet, there are many business-critical processes that are still rarely primer and unfailing never to make IT’s priority list. Join guest speaker, Forrester VP and principal researcher John R. Rymer, for a lively, interactive contention with KS Industries’ Aaron Silberberg, business leader, and Eric Crozier, CIO, about how business people are automating vicious processes by building applications themselves nonetheless are IT approved. You’ll learn about:
- How routine automation and focus responsibilities are effectively divided up
- What are a easiest and many formidable areas to solve in formulating a prolific partnership
- How are focus projects are governed, and what it means to be IT approved
- Ways to develop a partnership
- John R. Rymer, VP and principal analyst, Forrester: John serves focus growth and smoothness (ADD) professionals. He leads Forrester’s ADD investigate on cloud platforms, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure, as good as low-code growth platforms from Salesforce and other vendors. John is an government on a program strategies of IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, and other heading vendors. John has been a heading consultant on craving focus growth practices, technologies, and platforms for some-more than 20 years. Forrester has famous John with a prestigious Bill Bluestein Research Award.
- Aaron Silberberg, business solutions manager, KS Industries
- Eric Crozier, CIO, KS Industries: KS Industries (KSI) is a heading singular source use provider in a appetite sector. For scarcely 60 years, KSI has served a business opposite a series of industries, including upstream oil and gas production, healthy gas treating and transportation, refining, co-generation, complicated industrial, and all forms of pipelines. KSI is headquartered in Bakersfield, California.
WHEN: Oct 25, 2018 during 1pm ET
WHERE: Register (http://bit.ly/TV-Webinar) for a webinar by Oct. 23, 2018
TrackVia™, a heading low-code workflow government height for operations, helps companies build applications that urge on-time opening and revoke costs. TrackVia offers operations leaders a fastest and easiest approach to build absolute applications that are business led and IT-approved. Companies like Honeywell, DIRECTV, Stearns Lending, and Brinks, rest on TrackVia to technology their operations. Learn some-more at: http://www.trackvia.com