Dayo – Share Days accessible now for iPhone
Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) Feb 24, 2015
Regardless of a modernized facilities or functions they might offer, a vital pattern smirch in amicable networking apps is that they extent people to usually pity moments or events during a day, rather than a altogether impressions and practice of a full day. Well, that’s a problem that developer Michael Gaeddert set out to solve with his new no-cost app Dayo– Share Days, and by all accounts he has not usually achieved his goal, though might have ushered in a whole genre of amicable networking apps in a process.
Unlike anything a app universe has seen before, Dayo – Share Days lets users:
1. Capture what happens around their day around a array of content and photos, that can possibly be taken with their iPhone or uploaded from a camera roll.
2. Automatically mix those resources into a pleasing and personalized daily album.
3. Share their manuscript — that a app refers to as “Days” – with friends and followers,or directly to several amicable networks.
Each of a Days that users emanate and share can be richly minute with mixed content entries and photos, or they can take a minimalist “less is more” approach. There are no rules, and users have a leisure to emanate what fits their mood and preference.
And when it comes to observation Days, users simply appropriate down to corkscrew by a album, or appropriate right to review comments. They can also simply like, share, criticism or republish their favorite Days.
Other Dayo – Share Days special facilities include:
- The choice to try trending “Days”, so that users can learn new and engaging people from around a world.
- A purify and superb interface that orderly displays any uploaded photo, a compared text, a posting time, and a series of likes and shares it has perceived so far.
- A dashboard that shows users how many days they’ve been active in a Dayo –Share Days community, how many supporters they have, and how many users they are following.
- The ability for users to preview and try a app but carrying to emanate an account.
“Traditional amicable networking apps usually let people share moments, not days,” commented Michael Gaeddert. “But Dayo – Share Days overcomes this reduction by vouchsafing users tell clear photos and content so they can share a full story of their day as a combined, integrated and synthesized whole — rather than as away moments or standing updates”.
Dayo – Share Days is accessible now during no-cost from a App Store during https://itunes.apple.com/app/dayo-share-days/id961210800.
A video trailer for a app is accessible during https://www.dayoapp.co.
For all other information or media inquiries, hit Mark Johnson on interest of Michael Gaeddert during +1 408 757 0156 or press (at)appshout(dot)com.
About Michael Gaeddert
Michael is a 26 year aged connoisseur of Purdue. He is ardent about life and all things tech. Dayo is his initial try into fasten a tech universe and he is concerned to yield his users with a pleasing and fun user knowledge on Dayo!