120x600

Wall Street Technology Association (WSTA) Announces the stream 2015…

  • Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on PinterestEmail a friend

Attendees accumulate to see a latest and biggest record solutions

The WSTA has been staggering in providing us opportunities for mindshare with tip record leaders within a largest, many on-going financial institutions.

New York, New York (PRWEB) Mar 03, 2015

The WSTA is gratified to acquire a following providers of information record solutions to a 2015 Affiliate program: Platinum: Akamai Technologies, BMC Software, Ciena Corporation, and OpenText; Gold: Intralinks and Webroot Inc.; Silver: BlackBerry, CloudPassage, Inc., Cradlepoint, Fortinet, Inc., Kurt Salmon, Mindtree, PC IT Consulting, Perficient, Inc., Polycom, QTS Data Centers, and Solstice Mobile; and Bronze: A10 Networks, Coriant, Pegasystems, QED National, and Seven Seven Softwares, Inc.

The WSTA® Affiliate Program is an constituent member of a association. Affiliates minister significantly to a WSTA by sponsoring educational and networking programs for WSTA financial organisation members. These programs strengthen a bond between a WSTA members and companies that offer a record needs of a financial community. Platinum Affiliates attend on a Content Advisory Committee to yield discernment and instruction on topics lonesome during WSTA seminars, roundtables, panels, as good as in a Ticker e-Zine.

Profile

For over 47 years, a Wall Street Technology Association (http://www.wsta.org) has supposing financial attention record professionals, vendors, use providers, and consultants forums to learn from and bond with any other. The WSTA facilitates educational seminars and networking events where members accommodate and sell ideas and best practices that support them in effectively capitalizing on record advances and traffic with financial attention business challenges. Founded in 1967, a WSTA is a not-for-profit organisation with a prolonged story of elaborating to accommodate a needs of a members.

The WSTA hosts seminars, roundtables, row discussions, amicable events, and meetups. These events offer many opportunities to stay on tip of heading technologies, as good as network and share information with attention colleagues. The WSTA’s quarterly educational Ticker e-Zine and LimeLight e-newsletter yield additional calm and information about a WSTA and industry-related activities. The website is a energetic apparatus for gripping on tip of a latest information and offers entrance to additional resources including white papers, blogs, videos, and information about other attention events.

Financial Firm Members

WSTA financial organisation members are employed during banks, brokerages, sidestep funds, word companies and other financial firms. The WSTA now has about 2,400 members from over 50 opposite firms; 81% of a members reason comparison titles such as CIOs, CTOs, Vice President, Director and Manager. The remaining 19% reason other titles such as analysts, engineers, architects, etc. The WSTA also reaches over 3,200 impending financial organisation record professionals with information about educational and networking opportunities.

Affiliates and Sponsors

Affiliates and sponsors are an constituent member of a WSTA. As a not-for-profit organization, they minister significantly by providing a resources indispensable to run a educational and networking programs for WSTA financial organisation members. These programs strengthen a bond between members and companies that offer a record needs of a financial community.

The WSTA now has over 200 record firms that attend in a WSTA as an associate or sponsor. Companies that yield cloud, large data, mobility, security, software, infrastructure, networking, social, telecom and other industry-related solutions find a WSTA an useful forum to emanate awareness, teach and rise relations with financial attention professionals.

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on PinterestEmail a friend


PDF


Printer Friendly VersionPrint

About The Author

Related posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.