myChuChu Coloring Book – ChuChuTV Coloring Pages For Kids available now for iPad and Android
Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) February 20, 2015
Buddies Infotech Pvt Ltd., the creators of the immensely popular YouTube channel ChuChu TV that has garnered more than 850 million views and 875,000 subscriptions worldwide, announced today the launch of the channel’s first companion app: myChuChu Coloring Book – ChuChu TV Coloring Pages For Kids.
Available at no-cost from the App Store and Google Play, myChuChu Coloring Book lets children illustrate page after page of their favorite ChuChu TV characters and scenes on an Android tablet or iPad, while they learn the basics of coloring, build their concentration, and develop their creative thinking skills. Other kid-friendly features include:
- A delightful “Candy Rain” animation sequence that activates when a level is completed, which gives children a sense of accomplishment and keeps them engaged.
- A fun “free draw” mode that lets children choose from five brush sizes and draw anything they wish, which helps foster their creativity and coordination.
- The option for parents to share their children’s drawings via popular social network platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp.
And when they aren’t in the mood to draw or color, children can use the app to access content from the myChuChu YouTube channel, which offers a massive library of cute, engaging and educational videos featuring classic nursery rhymes (Baa Baa Black Sheep, Rain Rain Go Away, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, and so on), educational material (counting, alphabet, shapes, colors, and so on), and other 100% ageappropriate, parent-approved content. ChuChu TV is ranked as:
- the 29th most popular YouTube channel in the world by TubeFilter.com
- the top 1% YouTube Channels by the US Google Preferred Lineup – Parenting Family
- the 2nd most popular educational YouTube channel in the world by Socialblade.com
“Our mission with ChuChu TV is to engage children through a series of upbeat and inspiring educational songs, along with colorful and delightful animations,” commented Vinoth Chandar of Buddies Infotech Pvt Ltd. “And now, we’re pleased to extend the excitement, fun, learning and joy of Chu Chu TV into the app world with our first ever release, myChuChu Coloring Book. It’s a great way for children to learn and have fun, and it’s perfect for parents who want to keep their kids engaged and interested – either on their own, or during quality bonding time.”
myChuChu Coloring Book – ChuChu TV Coloring Pages For Kids is available now at nocost for iPad from the App Store at LINK, and for Android tablets from Google Play at LINK. An iPhone version is currently in development and will be released in the near future.
Additional app information, including screenshots, is available at http://mychuchu.com/apps/coloringbook.
For all other information including media inquiries, contact Vinoth Chandar on behalf of ChuChu TV or Buddies Infotech Pvt Ltd.at +91 98404 82222 or info(at)chuchutv(dot)com
About Buddies Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Buddies Infotech is a privately held company with over a decade of experience leveraging its talent in software engineering and creative expertise, to deliver products and technology solutions that target customer goals.