“KitSentry is the most progressive solution I have come across, providing a comprehensive inventory of my gear wherever I am in the world and never letting me leave for a job without everything I need to tell an engaging story” – Anton Nelson
Saint Louis, Missouri (PRWEB) March 03, 2015
Finally, there is a new, smarter way to manage gear. KitSentry is born from a decade of experience helping thousands of photographers transport expensive gear all over the world. Best of all, it works on virtually any device: clothes, golf clubs, tools, legal files, and of course camera gear and lenses. The proprietary, patent-pending hardware and software provide an ecosystem to mind all valuable and important items right from a smartphone or any computer.
World Famous, Award-Winning Nature Photographer – Mr. Charles Glatzer has this to say about KitSentry: “I have led hundreds of expeditions to some of the most remote parts of the world over the past 20 years and KitSentry has completely changed the way I think about leading groups of people into the wilderness. It is a mandatory piece of gear for every person attending my trips moving forward. It will make sure that both my clients and I always have the right gear for the occasion!” Learn more about Charles at his website: http://fstp.co/cg.
A few of the main features of KitSentry:
- Never worry about having access to favorite gear, with automatic notification of missing items before leaving home or the work site.
- Up to a week of operation from a flight-safe internal battery; Recharge run from an external battery or a solar panel; Premium version includes sync via SMS/Cellular with location component status.
- Each KitSentry Field Unit keeps track of 100+ RFID/NFC devices as a single group; Backwards compatible with older gear via aftermarket RFID / NFC Tags.
- Works with virtually any item: camera gear, clothes, golf clubs, legal folders – anything that can be sewed, stuck, printed or ironed onto works with KitSentry.
- Build hundreds of Kits with hundreds of Components; Register thousands of Components in Inventory; Track multiple Kits across multiple Field Units from a single mobile device.
- Multiple Operational Modes: Storage, Transport, Guardian, Work, and Loaner.
- Enterprise Account option – KitSentry Cloud is a single portal to manage even the most complicated configuration in one centralized location.
About KitSentry: KitSentry is a new division of f-stop. Since 2006, f-stop has been a pillar of the photography community, and has recently expanded to focus on the entire Creative Class. With connections to thousands of the world’s best creative professionals, a global network of industry leaders, and a deep understanding of the creative class via direct relationships with thousands of customers globally, f-stop and KitSentry hold a unique perspective and advantage to empower a creative evolution.