Cupertino, CA (PRWEB)
July 16, 2015
Business professionals, students, friends and all others who want to make it dramatically easier and twice as fast to choose mutually suitable meeting dates – and completely avoid sending emails and phone calls back and forth – can now head to the App Store or Google Play and download the must-have new no-cost app Pinadate.
Developed by Lafarelle, Pinadate is a streamlined and elegant scheduling and productivity app that does not require a formal login, which is welcome news to users who are concerned about safeguarding their privacy.
Here’s how Pinadate works:
1. Users launch the app and choose various possible times and dates for an event.
2. Next, they add a description of their event. They can also add a photo by taking a picture with their device, or uploading one from their library.
3. From there, they’re taken to their event’s specific page, which also features a private discussion board that can only be accessed by the event’s creator and those who are invited.
4. After that, they send out invitations to friends or colleagues, who then “vote” on the best time/date for the event. Invitees who don’t have the app can be notified by email, SMS, IM, Facebook or Twitter.
5. The event’s creator can then see which particular time/date suits everyone (or at least the greatest number of people).
6. Each attendee then receives a notification of the event.
In total, the above process takes only a minute or two, and the intuitive menus and navigation make it easy for anyone to schedule a personal, social or business event with a group of any size – from tiny to massive. In addition, Pinadate automatically populates a user’s contact list, which saves even more time.
“While technology is supposed to make life simpler,” commented Sylvain Géron of Lafarelle, “everyone has experienced how inconvenient, time consuming, tedious, and stressful it can be to send emails and voicemails back and forth in an attempt to get two or more people to select a mutually suitable time and date to hold a business conference, have a party, plan a get together, or schedule any other professional, personal or social meeting. However, that unpleasant experience is now in the past thanks to the innovative Pinadate!”
Pinadate, the new no-cost app that is the faster and easier way for groups to choose mutually suitable meeting dates, is available now for iPhone and iPad from the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/app/pinadate/id857737897, and for Android devices from Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tactfactory.asknchat.
Additional app information is available at https://www.pinadate.net.
For all other information including media inquiries, contact Mark Johnson on behalf of Lafarelle at +1 408 757 0156 or press (at)appshout(dot)com.
Based in Paris, Lafarelle is headed by Sylvain Géron who already launched and developed several innovative multi-million dollar businesses in télécoms and IT.