PCI Policies and Procedures
pcipolicyportal.com Launches PCI Policy Templates Packet for the Hotel and Lodging Industry for Helping Achieve Compliance with Version 3.0 Standards.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) February 28, 2015
pcipolicyportal.com has just announced the launch of its 2015 edition of PCI policy templates for the hotel and lodging industry for helping achieve compliance with version 3.0 of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). The migration from PCI DSS 2.0 to 3.0 is officially underway for millions of merchants all throughout the globe, and hotels and other lodging businesses need to ensure they can meet all mandated requirements for the new standard. pcipolicyportal.com has developed a comprehensive set of PCI policy packets designed specifically for helping hotels and other organizations become PCI DSS compliant quickly and comprehensively with the new 3.0 PCI DSS standards.
Available for instant download, the PCI policy templates packet for hotels and other lodging businesses come complete with the following industry leading documentation:
- Detailed PCI DSS Overview
- PCI DSS Specific Policies and Procedures Manual (240 + pages)
- PCI DSS Provisioning and Hardening Documents (205 + pages)
- Information Security Policies and Procedures Manual (102 + pages)
- Security Awareness Training Packet Employee Quiz (65 page manual, 105 PPT slides)
- PCI DSS Project Management Template
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning (BCDRP) Manual (52 pages).
- Risk Management and Risk Assessment Template Packet
- Incident Response Plan Template
- Fraud Policy and Procedures Manual (101 pages)
- PCI DSS Mandated Third-Party Service Provider Monitoring Packet
- PCI DSS Certificate of Compliance Template
- Free Updates for Version 3.0 PCI DSS!
Storing, processing, and transmitting cardholder data in the hotel and lodging industry is common practice, but it also requires becoming compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) mandates. Look to the experts at pcipolicyportal.com and its 2015 edition of PCI policy templates for the hotel and lodging industry for helping achieve compliance with version 3.0 of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).