The majority of marketing leads never convert to sales.
Sacramento, California (PRWEB)
April 04, 2016
StreamSend shows how the triple play of email marketing, marketing automation and behavioral insights helps marketers convert leads into customers.
“The majority of marketing leads never convert to sales,” said Dan Forootan, president of StreamSend Email Marketing. “Automated behavioral marketing increases sales by delivering targeted and timely messages based on user behavior, shopping patterns and more — sending the right message to the right person at the right time. Nowhere is that more important than reaching out to bring new customers on board from the initial point of contact.”
Find Out Six Ways Marketers Can Put Behavioral Automation to Work Today here.
A project management firm looked to increase their free trial to paid conversion rate by implementing an educational onboarding series. The solution: create a workflow that will Monitor, Segment and Engage:
- When a new user signs up for a trial account
- Whether the user has logged into the trial account
- Whether the user has created a project
- Whether the user has invited additional team members to join a project
- Whether the user has watched any “how to” videos
- Users who are using their trial account
- Users who are not using their trial account
- Send a welcome email each time someone signs up for a trial with useful information and “how to” videos to help them get started
- Send a follow up email with sample use cases providing examples for how the software can be utilized
- Send a subsequent email with a deadline-driven offer to upgrade their account
- Send an email offering a personal training session invitation if someone signs up for a trial, but does not use it
Find out more about how email marketing + marketing automation + behavioral insights = higher lead conversion into customers, check out Six Ways Marketers Can Put Behavioral Automation to Work.
StreamSend is an award-winning digital marketing platform offering results-driven email and social media marketing, automated content curation and management, and behavioral automation.